Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Here I am, "Johnny-come-lately", stepping out into the blogosphere, years after it was *cool* to have one. Now, its a bit passe. It seems that every angle on every subject is already expressed somewhere out there. Afterall who needs another witty commentary from some stranger halfway across the country or world for that matter.

Actually, this is only half true. I've started my own mini blog many times. And quit many times too. I just forget that I have it, forget the password, the url or whatever. I run out of time. I don't think I have anything good to say. Or I just get so bogged down in the details of the design that I lose interest out of frustration. But this time is different (that's what I said the last 3 times). This time I'm setting myself up for success. I'm keeping the design simple. I would say minimalistic but then that would impose a design style that I can't promise to keep. Thus I might once again become bogged down in the design and never get around to writing, which is the whole point. So I'll just say "simple" and leave it at that.

It will grow to become whatever it becomes. About my writing style: I would like to aim toward fun,witty, entertaining with my own insight on world happenings, food, politics, what have you. But this is not a polished version of writing. Whatever I write is what I post, warts, wrinkles and all. Bad grammar, bad spelling, and even sentence fragments. You'll understand my point.

So here we go....I'm building onto what I had stored away on Blogger. So you can read what I was writing about during the 2004 elections. Although it doesn't come across in my postings I was very active with the politics during that time.

By the way, I will eventually be moving this from Blogger. Stay with me while I get this started.

No comments: