Thursday, May 05, 2005

I just thought I'd sit down and write a bit tonight. Nothing specific. Its just that I've been having trouble sleeping the past few nights and feel like getting up to write. But I know if I do get up, it will be a long time until I sleep again. And since my mornings start really early, I try to get as much sleep as possible.

Its quiet with the fan running in the background. Jeffrey's downstairs packing his stuff for work tomorrow. I'm drinking a glass of wine to settle down. I try not to drink during the week because I have a terrible time waking up in the mornings even after one glass of wine. But I need just one to settle me down right now. Maybe tonight I'll get a better night's sleep.

And besides, right now no one is reading my blog (or going to it). So I can write whatever I want. Of course I haven't really publicized my blog yet because...well, there's nothing good yet. I wanted to get a few posts up first. Start establishing my voice. Decide what I want to write about. Decide what I want to say. Then I'll start posting on other sites and hopefully directing traffice my way.

So tonight is just a stream of conscious.

I'm stuck again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think, you will come to the correct decision. Do not despair.