Tuesday, May 10, 2005

TAR

Now that The Amazing Race is over maybe I can return to my regular sleep patterns. At this point Bush could win a third term and i'd still be happy. There's nothing sweeter than seeing Rob & Amberexia come in second (a.k.a first to lose). I was so happy for joyce 'n' uchynna i think i woke the neighbrohood....now if i could just get to sleep. I downed an entire bottle of wine (minus jeffrey's one glass) just too calm my nerves. Alot of goood that did. I'm still wound up.

Despite not having cable, Jeffrey and I got addicted to The Amazing Race, not my typical television fare. However, this one really got me. Every Tuesday night was a nail biter. And every Wednesday morning was impossible to get out of bed. Maybe I'll be ok tomorrow since I'm going to work late. Tomorrow I'm taking Sebastian (the dog) to Happy Paws Pet Camp for his "temperament test". He's staying there over the weekend while Jeffrey and I are in St. Louis for my brother's wedding.

No comments: